Get accredited in GeneSys
Learn to utilise one of the world’s leading online psychological assessment packages in a three-day accreditation program.
Harbour Future Leaders (HFL) regularly runs accreditation courses for organisations wishing to train their own staff in administering and interpreting GeneSys reports.
These courses provide participants with an introduction to all 50+ GeneSys assessments and training in choosing the right assessment for the job. Having been completed by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, GeneSys is supported by an extensive evidence base attesting to its reliability, validity and culture fairness.
Specific items in the course include:
* How to use psychometric assessments to help with recruitment decision making as well as staff development;
* The principles of administering psychological assessments and the importance of standardisation;
* Assessment interpretation; including cognitive ability assessments, the 15FQ+ personality tool and values assessments;
* Feedback to candidates/employees and line managers; and
* Ethics and company policies and their important links to psychological assessment.
At the end of the course you will be assessed on your knowledge of the use of psychometric assessment and receive a certificate indicating that you are accredited to use and interpret tests within the GeneSys suite of assessments.
Who should attend?
If you are responsible for selection and development and want to:
* Objectively compare potential candidates
* Understand intellectual capabilities
* Discover covert behavioural characteristics such as emotional resilience
* Find latent talents and capabilities
* Understand a person’s drivers and motivators
* Know how to better manage and develop an employee
Who should attend?
* Human resource (HR) personnel who wish to develop their skills in psychological assessment and improve company selection and development practices.
* Line managers who are interested in selecting, developing and retaining high potential employees.
For more information please call:
Frosso Mathews, on +61 2 9927 3011 or e-mail her at email@example.com
All courses are three days, and run from 9am to 5pm.
Next course: GeneSys Accreditation Course
- 21st – 23rd May, 2012
- 20th – 22nd August, 2012
- 19th – 21st November, 2012