Design & deliver leadership programs that nurture & accelerate development
Achieving the right design and delivery options for any leadership development program is a critical success factor.
True return on investment in such initiatives is only realised when key leadership behaviours are not just communicated to participants, but practised on an ongoing basis by the participants. Your leaders need to be nurtured on their individual leadership journey.
At HFL, our starting point in the design and delivery of accelerated leadership capability programs is that every enterprise is different, and at any point in time, the precise requirements are unique.
This means that every program needs to be designed in a bespoke manner, with the mix of pre-work, personal reflection, traditional workshops, on-the-job projects, coaching, mentoring and learning assignments carefully calibrated to the needs of the participants and the enterprise.
We spend a great deal of time ensuring our eleven critical success factors are covered in the design.
A key factor is ensuring early and strong communication with the senior leadership team, and structuring their regular participation in the program.
Further important critical success factors include the careful management of the expectations of the enterprise and individual participants, and ensuring that participants get plenty of opportunity to practise their new skills.
HFL increasingly uses leadership coaching programs, augmented with internal mentoring programs, to extend and enrich the leadership journey.
* Design of a complete learning curriculum for an emerging leader program, including selection of participants
* Design and delivery of a senior management leadership program emphasising growth and innovation
* Design and delivery of a three-level leadership curriculum, for emerging, front-line, and senior leaders in the enterprise
* Design and delivery of a emerging leader executive leadership coaching program
* Design and delivery of a mentoring program, including the training of mentors, and establishment of mentoring guidelines
* Design and delivery of a senior sales leadership program
* Executive coaching
HFL expertise in this practice area includes:
Joanne Greenless is a senior consultant with 15 years experience in designing and delivering leadership programs at all levels in many industry sectors.
Michael Holmes is both an experienced senior consultant in the organisational development space, a revered executive leadership coach.
Linda Bisnette brings 25 years’ experience in the learning and human resources areas to HFL. Her work and academic pursuits have focused on organisational change and individual success.