Illuminate existing leadership capability & identify future leaders
Over the last two decades, our experience is that leadership capability requirements are very rarely static.
Constantly evolving business environments and circumstances require enterprises to perpetually reassess leadership skills and capability. As a consequence, leadership capability building activity requires (at least) two time horizons.
Leadership capability needs to be developed to deliver business goals today, and capability needs to be developed to deliver (possibly very different) business goals in the future.
We feel that it is our role to bring proven science and objective measurement to assess the current depth of leadership talent and to illuminate future leadership potential that exists within the enterprise.
We objectively and accurately assess existing leadership capability, benchmark current skill levels against the market-place, identify skill gaps and plan out individual and enterprise development processes.
We also identify those who have the highest potential to be developed further and those who have the potential to lead the business in the long-term.
We use a full array of worlds’ best practice assessment tools, including psychometric tools, assessment and development centres, 360 and 180 degree surveys, and many other tools. All assessments are mapped against bespoke competency frameworks provided by our clients.
We also work closely with clients to augment their selection procedures for emerg-ing leader programs.
* Building success profiles of key leadership roles in the enterprise
* Develop competency frameworks for leaders across the enterprise
* Execute 360 assessments including design and feedback
* Execute one- or two-day assessment / development centres, often featuring multiple simulations and role-plays, for groups of leaders
* Undertake psychometric assessment of leader groups, and potential leader groups
* Develop psychometric profiles of high performers within particular roles
* Executive climate and culture surveys
HFLs expertise includes:
Jennifer Scott has over 14 years’ senior consulting and HR experience across a wide range of companies. She is a specialist in the design and delivery of both senior-level Development Centres as well as a range of leadership development programs.